Instagram SnapWidget

Trending in the Fall Fashion World....2014 Edition!!!

Monday, August 18, 2014

I am always eager for two seasons throughout the year, SPRING and FALL!!! The weather is always somewhat perfect, now most of the time I'm a person who's style changes everyday and i don't really stick to a specific trend or style, my outfit always compliments my attitude or mood. 
But maybe this will help when you shop for your fall or back to school wardrobe.....

I created some boards via POLYVORE, if you follow my account you can see the specifics of the outfits to purchase the exact item.

TREND 1: Embellishments
Embellish Me Fall 2014
TREND 2: Furs
 FUUUURRRRRRR Trend
TREND 3: Chunky Sweaters
 Chunky Sweater
TREND 4: Romantic Grunge
 90s are BACK....still trending

TREND 5: Plaid
 Fall trending look for less! Plaid Fad

TREND 6: Shine
 Get your Shine On!!
TREND 7: Pastels
 Pastels for Fall 2014
TREND 8: Western
 Western Trend 2014
TREND 9: Sporty

 Sporty Fall 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code