Instagram SnapWidget

Family Weekend

Monday, October 27, 2014

This has been my first real weekend off since i moved back to Virginia and it was packed with family events. Two birthdays to attend and i didn't want my fashion to stop so i didn't.....got a few new pieces in my wardrobe so i showed it, nothing to extra just me!!

Saturday





Now for some people this might have been a bit too fashionable for a kids birthday party but i did also attend my little cousins high school cheerleading competition.

Outfit Details:::::
Gold Blazer: Thifted, Buffalo Exchance NYC
Knit Sleevless Semi Turtleneck: Forever 21
Floral Print Silk Shorts: Forever 21
Grey Booties: Mystique Boutique

Sunday


Another birthday party





  Outfit Details::::::
Leopard top with leather sleeves: H&M
Mesh front tights: GoJane
Cobalt Blue Clutch: Forever 21
Gold Heels: Soho Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code