Instagram SnapWidget

Beach Babe

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

When i moved back to New York for school at the beginning of September, i decided to have a little photo shoot, i used it as a confidence booster for me and i had been working out over the summer and got in better shape so I wanted to show off a little bit. 


I shot at Brighton Beach in Brooklyn at about 9 in the morning, it was nice out but still cold and the water was freezing. LOL. I wore an H&M Swimsuit that Beyonce' advertised for them this summer and i love the print. These are some of the shots. (Shot by Anthony McNally, @aprm718 on Instagram) He takes amazing shots!! 







I had fun and cant wait for my next shoot. Please enjoy the pictures and leaves comments. Subscribe and follow me i will have alot of fun things and different blog topics.

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code