Instagram SnapWidget

New York Knick Play

Thursday, October 24, 2013


"7evenSins"Jersey from Sophisticated-ignorance.com



Black Denim: Levis






Clear and Tan Heels: Shiekshoes





Black and Red Jordan 13s
















Stylish Thursday, Today I decided to dress this mens jersey up and dress it down just with a change of shoes. I wore the heels to classes then changed into my sneakers to run errands. Im starting to love Mens shirts and clothing. I purchased this jersey/shirt from Sophisticated-ignorance.com its a great brand for MensWear. These Clear heels are beautiful but i go to school in New York city cant walk around the city long in them, so the sneakers were a great change and it still matched. I am going to state that i am not a Knicks Fan though! LOL....just loved the print on this. More Fashion Posts coming soon.

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code