Instagram SnapWidget

Thanksgiving OOTD Details +Extra

Monday, December 1, 2014

So most of you guys participated in Thanksgiving with family or friends or even schoolmate, etc.
This year we (me and my mom) decided to put together a book of who came to our house to celebrate with us....

And of course i was the photographer....

My "studio" for the pictures....featuring my little brothers and my Turkey backdrop lol......

(These were just shots to see how the lighting was.....)



ME: as "The Photographer"






Outfit Details:
Top: Zippered Forest Green Crop Top-Karmaloop
Skirt: Pleated Midi Black Skirt-Forever 21
Heels: PVC Beige Heels-LolaShoetique
Jewelry: Rose Gold Bracelets- H&M, Small Gold Hoops- Forever 21


+ The EXTRA....




Hope everyone enjoyed what they were thankful for.....


What am i thankful for? Family.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code