Instagram SnapWidget

New Years 2014!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Its a New Year! 

 

Im not going to say New Year, New Me like most people do, the only thing I can say is, New Year better outlook.

The year 2013 brought around alot of negativity, challanges, obstacles and a few miracles for me and my family. I have decided that alot of things in my life are going to be improved upon including my attitude. I have seen on someones IG page about making a list of things i want to happen this NEW YEAR and at the end of the year opening it to see if i accomplished these things. Im going to share a few of the things on my list. I encourage you all to make a list of your own and try everything in your power to be proud of yourself at the end of the year.


List of things to do before 2015:

  • Work on my outlook on life, improving my attitude in the process.
  • Strengthen my relationship with GOD
  • Graduating College
  • Signing papers to join the military
  •  Relocate from NYC

    When it comes to my life its simple yet complicated, I have many layers that i will never let any one person peel back but sticking to this Blog this year is a way of me becoming more open with myself and others. So you can comment or just read or look at what i post. 

    Enjoy your Year and let it be as wonderful to you as im going to strive for it to be for me.


    God Bless you all.


    PrettiGirl_Ash
    or 
    Ashley J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code