Instagram SnapWidget

Workout For Me!!!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Better Body Coming Soon


ABS DIET POWER!!!

Im going to try to plan my meals and do a meal prep every Monday or Tuesday of every week.

Now before people say it, I am NOT starting to work out to LOSE weight!!!
I am planning on joining the military and I'm trying to tone my body and eat a little healthier.
I am slim but my eating habits are terrible. I workout but constantly eat junk food and tons of sugar. 

 
Abs as of January 2014
 My Fitness Inspiration 





 Kelly Rowland, Angela Simmons, and GetFitWitNic (tumblr)
All slim women who keep themselves in shape!!

From womensworkoutchannel on YouTube

Lets work it out! You don't need a new you but you can improve on the you that you have....Spring break and bikini season is approaching!!

**PS as far as my food i will be posting once i figure out what I should cut out and what I need more of in my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code